Thursday, September 29, 2005

Beautiful, calm morning


calm water and reflections in the early morning
This is an untouched photo...no photoshop, no color enhancements...nada.
Notice the perfect reflection and color.
Totally done by nature, not me.
I feel so fortunate sometimes to be able to enjoy this, see it, feel the coolness of the morning, smell the air. I often think of other people and their hardships and wish they could see this. I'm sorry they can't.
I also know people who are capable of seeing the beauty of nature but won't let themselves enjoy it. Trivial things upset them and stress controls their lives. It may not be their fault due to mental illness or major life problems...but that's why I feel so lucky.
Every morning I am thankful for my health and the beauty I see around me.

1 comment:

KayseaLove said...

Not a flaw on the surface. Beautiful.