Monday, October 24, 2005

Posting Problems

Blogger has been acting up lately. I don't know why.
Sometimes the administrative powers try to improve things but the html codes and the way things work, have conflicting orders. Things freeze up, you know, the way computers do sometimes...
I was posting from Picasa and Hello, two programs that made Blogger available. It's free, if you're interested. I noticed that more and more people are getting their own blog or photoblog.
Maybe it's too expensive for Google/Picasa to run for free. I don't know.
Now, since I am having problems, I am posting from Flickr.
I have to post the photo to Flickr first...extra work.
I thought I wouldn't like Flickr, but it is another type of photo sharing.
I like the groups and interactions with people from around the world. Some of the photos that people take, are amazing!
Check out my side bar for a link to my Flickr photos! Nothing compared to others I see.
Well, for now I will keep all of my sites and just take photos for fun.
I hope the people who visit this site, enjoy the photos.
Thanks for stopping by!
Also, check out the archives on the sidebar. There are lots of photos!

No comments: