Friday, February 24, 2006

Looking for Photos of Long Island?

I know you want more of photos Long Island and those photos will be coming soon.
Soon!
Sorry that I've been posting so many photos of my travels.
My husband and I went to Bonaire in January and California in February and... I took at least 200 photos a day.
I will be taking more photos of Long Island, as the weather becomes more pleasant.
So, stay tuned and come back often to visit.
Leave a message. Just click on "comments" below each photo.
I love to hear your comments, negative or positive!
In the meantime, you can see many of my Long Island photos on my PBase site:
...and in various sets of my Flickr site, Long Island Living, Boating, Points of Interest...etc.:
Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by, Alida

2 comments:

Siddharth Razdan said...

You don't reply to comments.
That's the trajedy.

Alida Thorpe said...

I try my best to reply and reciprocate the comments but I have been away and my internet access has been limited or non-existent. Thank you for your comments, siddharth razdan.