Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy, busy....


I haven't posted in a few days due to the fact that I've been very busy.
There is always so much to do, sometimes necessary activities and not always pleasant, unfortunately.
So today I'm stopping everything to "smell the roses."
Yes, I often enjoy my surroundings, but now this is serious.
Take some time today to rest and appreciate what you have. Enjoy your family and friends.
Don't wait until it is too late!
___________________________________
Well, one positive "chore" I've been working on is selling photos to "stock photo" companies. Check out my site on IStockPhoto.com and Fotolia.com.
They pay "peanuts" for each shot but over time, if you have the right photos, the money can add up. Also, each photo can be used by more than one person for web sites as well as prints.
Now, let me get back to getting some photos together......and please wish me luck with this new project!
...and be sure that I will stop today and appreciate my life and good health.

No comments: