Friday, December 15, 2006

Sayville on a December Night

This is the town of Sayville.
It is a Thursday night and most of the stores are closed. Of course Starbucks is still open.
I went into town with my tripod to search for interesting photo opportunities.
Have you noticed that I haven't posted here in awhile?
Well, it's holiday time.
Christmas cards to write and gift shopping have been keeping me busy.
But the major reason, keeping me busy, is a photography project.
It was an assignment where I actually got paid as a professional photographer!
Three of my photos have appeared in a magazine article.....and I got paid!!! Big time!!!
It is wonderful to be able to do something you love and make money doing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayville's
Past & Presents, Ltd.

1 comment:

ShutterFreak said...

Congrats Alida! Great news to hear from you ....... photos published in a magazine article. It is so cool to make money doing something that you truly love. These two photos are really beautiful.

Have a great Holiday Season!

Jean (Digital Gurl)