Thursday, February 01, 2007

Inside when it's cold.....

Green grapes, taken in the house, special lighting? a flashlight!
I feel that I can't keep posting photos of the Caribbean. After all, this is Long Island Woman and many people check this site to learn about and see photos of Long Island, New York....not a long island in the Caribbean.
The outdoor temperatures have been in the 20s and althought I do try to go out for a walk and get some exercise and fresh air, I don't stay out long enough to take photos.
My fingers get cold. I can't wear gloves.
I'm waiting for the snow. Then I'll take out the camera. It will be worth it then.
Yes, I want snow!
I need, or want really, photos of Long Island icons in the snow, like the lighthouses and beaches. It is a side of Long Island that most people don't see.
So stay tuned....the weather report predicts snow for later today!
;~)

No comments: