Saturday, November 17, 2007

Harbour Village



My work for Harbour Village is finished!
My husband Chris and I took hundreds, maybe thousands, of photos of the Harbour Village Beach Club Resort and finally finished the selection and processing in Photoshop CS2.
Our final count: 200 photos.
Yep, that's the final count, just of the resort.
It is amazing how, after looking at all the photos over and over, you can see the minor differences and make a decision on what is more pleasing to the eye...based on color, composition, sharpness,....so many photos are rejected.
Now my fingers are crossed and I will wait for the response from the resort.
I never thought that after retirement from teaching I would be taking photos and making money from it. It happens now all the time. I'll never get rich from this, but I love it and the extra money is a bonus!
Above are just three photos of the Harbour Village Resort in Bonaire.

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: