Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Swallow-tailed Chick


swallow-tail chick crop, originally uploaded by Alida's Photos.

Blogger is doing it again. Changing things.
I noticed that photos no longer just open larger as they have been doing since the start of this blog. They now immediately download...not something I really want to happen automatically.
So I posted this from Flickr...but then had to widen the web page. It's still not perfect. I see little rounded corners where they shouldn't be, but my html knowledge is limited so I'll have to keep it for now!
Hope this minor change didn't cause any problems for you. Let me know if it did, please.
~~~~~~
This photo is of a baby Swallow-tailed chick who was chasing his mother...asking for food.
Galapagos Islands. You can get this close!
~~~~~

1 comment:

Gerald (SK14) said...

I understand this has been fixed now but if you want to edit the posts where that occured there is fix available - se http://knownissues.blogspot.com/2007/11/clicking-uploaded-photos-prompts-for.html