Monday, October 19, 2009

Visit to Ricketts Glenn, Pennsylvania

autumn falls, originally uploaded by Alida's Photos.
~~~
This past weekend I went to Ricketts Glenn State Park in Pennsylvania to see some of the autumn colors.
This park has beautiful waterfalls and trails for hiking.
I went with my nature photography club, NWPLI (Nature & Wildlife Photographers of Long Island).
It's a great group of people who have a love of nature in common.
Many of the members are award winning photographers and it is my pleasure to be a member of this group.
There are many areas on Long Island to photograph wildlife but this weekend we were on a hunt for color. For Long Island, that will come in about two weeks. Last year, it was October 28th when I took my aerial flight to catch the colors images from the air.
~~~