Saturday, November 28, 2009

red winter berries

red winter berries, originally uploaded by Alida's Photos.
~~~

Windy today and a sure sign that winter is here.

There were crowds out shopping while some people were still celebrating the Thanksgiving weekend holiday here on Long Island.

Me? I was in "the city" to see the Roundabout play with Carrie Fisher, "Wishful Drinking." I learned some things about Princess Leah that I didn't know, and maybe didn't really want to know. Oh well, it's always nice to be in the city this time of year.

We attempted to see the tree at Radio City but the crowds on the sidewalks, almost at a standstill, made me and my husband turn around and change directions.

There will be time to see the tree again but I'll be sure to go very early in the morning while everyone is still drinking coffee!

~~~

No comments: