Sunday, May 19, 2013

Using my iPhone



It seems I use my iPhone for photos more often these days. The iPhone camera is amazingly sharp and produces very large photos. The hardest part is holding the thin "camera" steady.

We went into the city yesterday to see The Big Knife one of our Roundabout Theatre plays. It was very dramatic, with no comic relief, which put me on edge and produced feelings of anxiety and sadness. The acting by Bobby Cannavale and Richard Kind was amazing. I was impressed with their endurance for such long stretches of arguing and dramatic expressions.
It's always a treat to go into the city and see a live performance. Being Roundabout subscribers is a way to insure our seven or eight visits into the city each year.
The photo above, taken with the iPhone, is of Times Square. 

No comments: