Sunday, August 21, 2005

Grandkid's Visit

What a week this is going to be...the grandkids are visiting.
Two and six years old, Christian and Connor.
If you have kids, or ever had kids that age, you know what this is like. We can't keep up with them. And to make matters worse, we live on a river ... water, easy accessible in the backyard.
I'm a nervous wreck every time they go outside.
We are happy they're here though.
Great kids and fun. What else is there in life, really?
My husband's son is a good person too and so is his wife. They live in Buffalo, NY, so we don't see them too often.
I think she's a great mom. I never hear her yell. Well, if she yells in Buffalo, I can't hear her.
The little boys are growing up to be polite and respectful.
I'll try to post as many pictures as I possibly can between cooking and running after the children.
Take a look at them. Aren't they cute? Well, I'm the grandma (step-grandma, that is,) so I guess I think they're cute!

No comments: