Friday, November 24, 2006

The ending of November

November is coming to an end.
Yes. Today, many people begin shopping for their holiday gifts.
The leftover turkey gets eaten.
The Christmas lights go up.
The weather gets colder.
I like the part about eating the leftover turkey.
As the cook, it seems that the turkey dinner is always better the second day..after the company has left, and the cook can relax.
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderul!
I had a great time with family and friends. It was everything you want Thanksgiving to be.
Good food, family and friends.
And did I mention the desserts? We have that leftover too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO I LOVE TO VISIT YOUR SITE YOU ARE SO REAL AND DOWN TO EARTH YOUR ART PHOTOS ASTOUND ME FOR STYLE COMPOSITION JUST AWE VIEWING I ALSO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY I AM 53 LIVE IN GUELPH BUT SOMETIMES WISH MY HUSBAND AND I LIVED NEAR WATER OR MOUNTAINS OH WELL WE ARE STILL BLESSED AND THAT IS EVERYTHING GORGEOUS PICTURE OF YOUR MOM AND DADS WEDDING PHOTO GIFT OF SATIN DRESS PILLOW TIMELESS HAPPY NEW YEAR GOD BLESS DEBBY

Anonymous said...

hope this reaches you looking forward to more of your photography