Monday, November 20, 2006

Sayville at Night

I went down to the bay tonight, with my tripod.
Sayville.
There is a park near the bay with a walkway and play equipment for kids.
I saw some people walking their dogs. Someone was at the marina checking on his boat.
Soon all boats will have to be out of the water at the town docks.
This is the shot I took.....eerie and getting colder.
The park is to the right, the bay is on the left.
You can see the darkness of the water and lights in the distance.
I didn't stay too long. My hands got cold.
Yep, winter is coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whow, this is crazy, it seems to be a scene of a horror film, it's so detailed. Once more: Whow! You did really a very good job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Alida. This is my favorite photo. Your pictures are fantastic. I hope to see you on Long Island after Christmas. Alec and I are going to West VA to see his parents.
love
Suzie