Friday, June 29, 2007

train tracks

On the tracks....
~~~~~~~~
I know I have been very neglectful lately, not posting here daily like I use to do.
Well, there are no excuses; I've just been busy.
With what, you ask?
It seems that photography, Photoshop, the web, and my contacts in the cyber-community have taken all my free time!
I spend free time taking photos, then working with them on the computer in Photoshop.
I post to my Flickr and PBase accounts first, daily.
But there are even more groups and sites where I am a member.
Check my sidebar! -->
Each site has people I've gotten to know (contacts) and discussion groups (forums) where we talk about everything! Everything and anything...I'm addicted!
I get involved, answer some questions or give my opinion....and there! The time passes too quickly.
I rarely read a novel anymore. My current reading material is all about photography and Photoshop (the digital darkroom).
So, here I am posting after almost one week.
It's not a complaint, just an apology to those friends and family members out there who were hoping for something good to read and an interesting photo or two.
Have a great weekend!
~~~~~

No comments: