Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm leaving the snow behind


winter garden, originally uploaded by Alida's Photos.

The garden after a snow fall...
I've had enough of snow. I know, it's pretty and doesn't happen too often here on Long Island. Although this year has been unusual.

It is even very nice to walk through the snow and if you have children, watch them play without getting cold, in the white fluffy stuff. I have great childhood memories from playing in the snow too and I've had great fun playing with my children in the snow. We did have fun. Enough said.

I'm a lot older now. I don't need to be outdoors in 25° weather.
So, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow.

I'll still be posting photos but you won't see snow. You'll see palm trees and the ocean and maybe alligators. Until I return.....

Hope your days are filled with more fun, with or without the snow!
~~~

No comments: