Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Birthday

I just celebrated my birthday. Time is going too fast. I still feel like the little girl in the photo.
My birthday comes at the perfect time, beginning of summer. It was always more than just my birthday. It was the end of school, no more homework and start of warmer weather, freedom, and all those good summer memories.
I still had that when I grew up and I was teaching. I never worked in the summer. What has changed for me now is that I'm retired, it doesn't have the same feeling of release, of relief from stress that it used to have.
Oh well, it still feels good. I made it this far in life. I have my health, my two kids, and a good husband. What more can I ask for anyway?

2 comments:

KayseaLove said...

A Birthday Card for You!!

Prahagirl said...

Happy Belated Birthday!