Saturday, June 11, 2005

You can see Manhattan.


You can see Manhattan.
Originally uploaded by Alida's Photos.
I was just testing out the program "flickr" and wanted to see how it works. I posted this picture in the "guess where in NYC" group after I read about it in the NY Times. There are many groups in "flickr" that cover a variety of topics. "Flickr" is good, especially for groups and contacts, but so far I like "Picasa" better for posting pictures to this blog. (Flickr also has a monthly limit for uploading.) Well, I'll keep playing with both and see how this works out. Maybe I'm missing something? If any of you have an opinion about this, I would appreciate your comments. And, oh, I'll tell you where this is after some additions quesses.....

2 comments:

KayseaLove said...

My guess is Queens. ;)

Alida Thorpe said...

It's actually the Bushwick seciton of Brooklyn. This is where I grew up. The building is the old Schlitz Brewery that is now used for a few different things. I read about a group in the New Your Times about the Flickr group, "guess where NYC" so I submitted this photo.