Wednesday, November 02, 2005

SLR Digital Photography; Thanks Mom!


I am trying to learn as much as possible about photography. It does get complicated.
I tried taking this photo of the duck with different f-stops to see the change in focus. I also tried adjusting the white balance. This is set for a cloudy day, although it was sunny outside. I was told it makes the blue, more blue-er.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...the digital SLR cameras, in my case my Nikon D70 which I just love, have many different settings and adjustments. It's like having a darkroom right in the camera. I'm still learning and at times, I become frustrated, but I know that I can learn just about anything if I put my mind and energy to it.
My mother always told me that I could learn anything because... I can read and follow directions. I think she was right.
It was a good thing for a mother to tell her young daughter! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

KayseaLove said...

Yeah thanks Alida's Mom!! =)
Alida, you are such a great photographer!!