Wednesday, November 09, 2005

To Photoshop or not to Photoshop.....


Just testing my Photoshop experiments. I don't usually enhance my photos, except maybe for cropping, but I thought I would try. There is so much to know in Photoshop and it all must be done on the computer, after the shoot of course. I don't have enough time to fuss with creations. I like to shoot and post! I would love to photo all the beautiful birds around me. Long Island is an amazing place. We are surrounded by water and seem to be in the path of migrating birds. Keep coming back to visit here...and leave a comment.

2 comments:

KayseaLove said...

YEAH! Looks fake, but it's still cool.

Dusty Dog said...

It doesn't look fake. It looks a bit, well, over enhanced, but not fake. :-)

I invite you to check out My Island gallery, http://www.pbase.com/di/island . Only two of the photos were not taken on Fire Island, but they are nautical, anyway. Most have a bit of photoshopping, just to sharpen, crop, etc. A few are experiments.