Friday, April 13, 2007

Movie made for Linda...

After my mother died in 2004, my siblings and I went through her photos and separated them to share. I took most of them to scan and burned a CD for each family member.
I then attempted to make a movie for each person. I set the movies to a song that I felt, at the time, fit their personality.

Well, as life happens, I didn't get passed the first two or three movies, (too time consuming) and put the CDs away with all the other photos.

Well, fast forward to 2007....We now have YouTube and movies can be posted.
I have a YouTube account.

Here is, not a movie, but a slideshow I made for my sister. I would have done this differently if I made it today, but this was 2004. It is photos of Linda's life and my family.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy photograpy and so my sister-in-law knowing that, sent me a link to your site...since I'm from Sayville I enjoyed viewing all the photos you took of our beautiful island. I was telling a high school friend (ASJ class of 59)about your site and was getting ready to send her a link, when I noticed the slide show made for your sister Linda...If I might be so bold as to make a suggestion that you check out the www.Photodex.com web site.... Windows MovieMaker software is just not doing your beautiful pictures justice. Movies created with ProShow Gold 3.0 (which is what I use,(I'm working my way up to ProShow Producer) will just about knock your socks off! and be the perfect venue for your outstanding photography, If you visit the site view what other Photographers have done, I think you'll be impressed!
Juanita Schilling

sonia a. mascaro said...

So nice and joyful this slideshow. A lovely gift to your sister!