Friday, May 20, 2005

Reading Blogs....Thank You, World!

I just spent the last 2 hours reading blogs. (My husband is watching the Met-Yankee game on TV.) I just click "next blog" again and again.
I am so amazed at the creativity I see. It seems that so many people are very creative. People are also spiritual, religious and they are concerned about politics.
Where did everyone learn about creating web sites? I think I'm computer savvy because I can change a few html codes and add lines to the template. Friends ask me for help with their computers too.
But I realize, in relation to what I see, that I know very little.
I care about the condition of the human soul and God's power and world politics, but it is not so easy for me to put my ideas down in a creative way. Not the way I see other people can do it.
I am in awe at what I read and see and I love it.
Thank you!

No comments: