Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sissy!

When she calls me on the phone and leaves a message, she says, in her playful, cheerful voice, "It's me, Sissy Linda!"
My sister Linda and she's having a birthday.
Well, she always makes me smile....always.
She is happy and funny and has arrived at the
big -5-0-!
50!
You would never know it.
She looks under 40 and her activity level is like a 20 year old.
My "Sissy Linda" never stops!
With a smile, she is kind, thoughtful, generous, and makes people feel welcome and important.
Everyone loves her.
What else can I say?
If I listed all of her positive qualities, I could write pages, and she would be embarrassed.
She's the perfect sister, a true friend, my best friend.
~~~
Happy Birthday Linda!
May you have 50 more years of good health and happiness.
You deserve that and more.
~~~~~~~~

No comments: