Sunday, September 02, 2007

Where did the summer go?

Signs of summer are slowly leaving the scene.
Labor Day weekend and everyone is asking, "Where did the summer go?"
~~~~~~
We ate at Flo's yesterday...one of our favorite summer's activities.
Located in Blue Point, it has excellent sandwiches and quick lunch and snack foods.
And.....Don't forget the ice cream!
~~~~~~
There is a certain sadness each Labor Day, that creeps into my mood. I can't always identify the exact moment, but I do know that suddenly I'm sad and it happens every year.
I just love, LOVE, summer and I'm reluctant to see it go!
~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It's especially tough if you didn't get to do all the things you wanted to do--my problem every summer.

Natasha Beccaria said...

I recognized Flo's right away!

Youve got some nice pictures on your blog.